The Award Management module of Converis supports the complete research management process from initial project idea to administration, monitoring and reporting for both active and inactive projects.
The Award Management workflow allows you to:
Match project ideas with funding opportunities
- Track project ideas in Converis
- Proactively find matching funding opportunities
- Manually enter and promote funding opportunities
- Save project ideas as project applications once a funding source has been identified
Process project applications
- Provide internal approval workflows for your project applications
- Facilitate the communication between different stakeholders, including the principal Investigator, co-Investigators, support staff and external partners
- Keep all relevant information in one place and accessible to all parties involved, thereby reducing the risk of information loss
- Use tasks in Converis to keep an overview of all the relevant activities.
- Receive notifications for upcoming deadlines, such as those for reports, audits, legal documents or claim dates
- Upload all proposal documents, contracts, reports and other files and associate them with their corresponding project applications or ongoing projects
- Index documents, which can be retrieved by searching for them within Converis
Make workflows more efficient
- Reuse information throughout the project lifecycle, from initial proposal through final submission
- Supporting bi-directional integration with finance systems, thereby reducing redundant effort
Report on projects
- Report on success rates, collaboration networks, budgets and expenditures
- Continuously update the financial overview related to a each project
- Provide funders with results faster
Raise your public profile
- Include key information for your projects on CVs and your publicly facing profiles over the Research Portal, thereby attracting collaboration partners.