From your account, you can export information related to both your Publications or CV Activities. Information can be taken from either a list of selected items that you manually check, or based on the results of a filtered list you create. If you have previously applied a filter in the list view, only those entities will appear in the list at the bottom of the Export page. You may also choose to create exports on demand, or use previously created templates.
To export your information:
Select the content and a template:
The export is limited to 1.000 items. If you wish to export more items, please use filters and export these items in more than one step.
- Choose the content you wish to export from Selected Items or Filtered Items. The export is limited to 1.000 items. If you wish to export more items, please use filters and export these items in more than one step.
- Select Use Template if you already have a template which generates the export in the structure and with the content you want. Select Custom export if the correct template does not exist yet. It is possible to save your custom export as a template.
Adjust the Export Settings:
- Choose your Export format from the drop-down menu.
- You can, additionally, choose to Convert HTML to plain text or Include content metadata.
Select the data you would like to export. You can specify the values of the main content type as well as any linked content types.
- Select from the Available Attributes to include in the Exported Data.
- Choose a Relation Type, which will add linked content types, allowing you to again choose from a list of Available Attributes.
Your information will download to your computer.