Searching External Sources
- Under Search publications for, select at least one external source. You may search more than one at a time.
- By default, your name appears in the first field, which is set to search authors.
- Enter data in the second field to create a search that applies AND logic. For example:
Meyer T in field authors
Molecular Immunology in field journal
This query searches the selected sources for publications authored by Meyer T published in the journal Molecular Immunology.
- Click Search.
Saving a Search
- Click the Save button to save the search.
- Enter a name in the Save Template pop-up, and click Save
The saved search is now available whenever you log on to Converis. By saving searches, you can avoid entering the same search parameters each time you want to search an external source for recently added publications.