Click on the changed parts for a detailed description.:
Use the left or right arrow key to walk through the modifications.
April 26, 2015
The latest release of InCites 2.12 includes the following:
- Filter your results by funder.
- Export year-by-year data for your results utilizing the Trend Data feature.
- Include multiple results in your filters to capture comprehensive data on specific entities.
April 12, 2015
The latest release of InCites 2.11 includes the following:
- Inclusion of baselines in exported records.
- Analyze custom datasets created from Web of Science Core Collection documents. (Web of Science subscription required)
March 23, 2015
The latest release of InCites 2.10 includes the following:
- Data and Subscription Notification updates.
- Updates to reports allowing users to forward a shared report.
March 2, 2015
The latest release of InCites 2.9 includes the following:
January 5, 2015
The latest release of InCites 2.7 includes the following:
- the InCites Dataset has been expanded to include 35-years of Source and Citing Years.
December 16, 2014
The latest release of InCites 2.6 includes the following features and enhancements:
- Create new Reports and Folders when saving a new tile or a copy of a tile.
- Expanded capability to exclude entities from your results by checking entries directly in the results table.
- The InCites Dataset has been updated.
November 10, 2014
The latest release of InCites 2.5 includes the following features and enhancements:
Annotate tiles and reports with one click, providing context to your visualized data, without leaving your present view.
- Improved process for editing and saving tiles
- A new Publisher Filter in the ExploreUI enabling publishers to identify high impact authors and institutions, in addition to other relevant data needed to facilitate market research and portfolio management decisions.
Institution Profiles, including data for participating institutions in the Thomson Reuters Profiles Project, now included in Incites System Reports. For more information on the Profiles Project, please see below.
daisy:8963-TRS (Participation in the Profiles Project)
October 28, 2014
The latest release of InCites 2.4 includes the following features and enhancements:
Export results data from ExploreUI or the Documents List View to your computer.
Save a copy of your tiles to easily leverage previously saved work .
Radar Graph allows you to visualize multiple indicators for your results in the myvar.
Indicators Handbook providing in-depth discussions for each indicator.
September 29, 2014
The latest release of InCites 2.3 includes the following features and enhancements.