Your institution's subscription to InCites may enable you to access InCites via IP authentication. This bypasses the sign in page that requires an email address and password. However, to take full advantage of all of the features of InCites--including personalization and roaming access--you will want to register and then sign in whenever you want to use all the features.
To sign in, click the Sign In link that appear in the menu bar at the top of any page in InCites. Enter your email address and password, and then click Sign In.
You are a registered user of InCites if you can sign in using an email address and a password. You can use your Web of Science login credentials to sign in to InCites, as long as you have a valid InCites subscription.
Register as a New User
If you are not a Web of Science user, or if you prefer to use separate credentials to log on to InCites, you must register as a new user.
- Click the Sign In link at the top of any page.
- Click Register in the Sign In area to access the User Registration page.
- Complete the User Registration form, and then click Submit Registration to complete your registration
When you sign in as a registered user, you can:
- Save reports.
- Save report selections. This feature enables you generate pre-defined reports based on updated data.
- Create and share document collections.
- Set up and manage folders to store reports, report selections, and document collections.
Registration entitles you to roaming access--that is, you may log into InCites from computer whose IP address is outside your institution's range of IP addresses. To set up roaming access:
- You must register as a new user from a computer whose IP address belongs to your institution's range of IP addresses.
- Use the following URL to access InCites from the remote computer: http://incites.thomsonreuters.com/
- Sign in using the credentials you supplied when you registered as a new user.